Customer Referral Program Rules
- There is no cost or obligation for an insurance quote.
- A qualified referral is an individual with an existing insurance policy. The insurance policy will be used for comparative purposes. The individual must be willing to provide Biondi-Franklin with any/all applicable information for an insurance quote.
- The qualified referral is limited to one per person, not per quote or policy type quoted.
- Backdated or previous referrals do not qualify for Biondi-Franklin’s Customer Referral Program. Referrals must be recognized at the time the new/prospective customer is quoted.
- New/Prospective customers must present the referral offer at the time of the quote in order to qualify for said offer.
- High risk auto, difficult to place lines, or persons ineligible for an insurance quote do not qualify for this program.
- Biondi-Franklin Insurance reserves the right to alter, change, or discontinue the referral program at anytime without notice.
- Qualified referral offers will be fulfilled within 2-6 weeks unless otherwise noted.
- Biondi-Franklin Insurance reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount of payment for a referral.
- Biondi-Franklin Insurance reserves the right to make a cash award in place of a gas card or certificate.
- Biondi-Franklin Insurance reserves the right to interpret rules.
- The customer referral program is void and Biondi-Franklin Insurance will have no further obligations if we are not in compliance with Federal Laws, State Laws or Pennsylvania Insurance Department rules or regulations.
November 2nd, 2016 by